Be one with the universe with this deep, trippy print created by Courtenay Pollock, who made a name for himself making tie dye art for that super famous band with the dancing bears (you know the one). This “Geometriart” NanoLoft® down-alternative blanket looks just as good hanging up alongside your door beads as it does hanging off your shoulders.
Fabric: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
Insulation: Nanometer high-elastic cloth with soft nap (synthetic down); 200 gsm
- Unfolded Flat Size: 52 x 75"
- Packed Size: Person: 6 x 14”
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- NanoLoft® insulation technology that mimics down
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included