Filtering up to 1.75 liters a minute without any pumping, the high-capacity GravityWorks Water Filter System filter is one of the easiest and fastest ways to get filtered water in the backcountry. With two different sizes—6.0L & 4.0L—the GravityWorks is ideal for bigger backpacking groups or basecamps. Offering an 8 or 12 liter total capacity, either model easily supplies filtered water for drinking, washing up, cooking, and cleaning. Simplify your water collection with the GravityWorks system and spend more time enjoying your group.
- No pumping: Just fill the dirty reservoir, hang it, and let gravity do the hard work—yep, filtering water can be as easy as fill, hang, relax.
- Fast: Filters up to 1.75 liters per minute; microfilter lifetime up to 1,500 liters of water.
- Effective: Every microfilter is individually tested to ensure it meets all EPA & NSF guidelines for the removal of 99.9999% of bacteria and 99.9% of protozoa*.
- Light & Compact: System weighs 11.5 oz. (326 g) and stows smaller than most 1L bottles.
- Group-ready: 8 or 12 liter (4.0L/6.0L filtered + 4.0L/6.0L unfiltered) total capacity easily supplies water for groups.
- Field-cleanable: Microfilter can be easily backflushed in 4 seconds to maintain filter performance.
- Hollow Fiber Advantage: Hundreds of tiny, hollow fibers enable the microfilter to filter water faster than traditional filter media.
- Easy collecting & dispensing: Collecting water is easy—simply open the top, scoop water, and close; control delivery of filtered water with hose shutoff clamp.
- Comes with: Clean reservoir (4.0L or 6.0L), Dirty reservoir (4.0L or 6.0L), Hollow Fiber microfilter, hoses, shutoff clamp, and storage sack.
*This includes Giardia, Cryptosporidium, E. coli, Salmonella and Cholera.
Weight: 11.5 o2
Width: 3.35 in / 8 cm
Length: 9.5 in / 24 cm
Filter media: Hollow Fiber
Filter pore size: 0.2 microns
Flow (L/min): 1.75 liters per min
Cartridge life: 1500 liters
Effective against protozoa, bacteria, particulate
Not effective against viruses and chemicals/toxins
Made in USA of US and imported parts