The Patagonia Refugio 28L backpack is a classic lifestyle bag with two main compartments and one external stash pocket, making it perfect for a daily carry pack. The main compartment holds much of the load and features a lined tablet sleeve for quick access to your handheld electronics, and a dedicated computer sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops (the same sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement). The second, zippered pocket holds your smaller supplies and keeps electronics, cords and accessories organized. On the exterior, a front stash pocket is just right for plane tickets or other small items you want close at hand. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Airflow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating, while compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 630-denier 100% nylon (50% recycled/50% high-tenacity) plain weave. The lining is 200-denier 100% recycled polyester. Both fabrics have a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Main compartment is cavernous and includes a lined tablet pocket as well as a padded laptop sleeve that fits most 15" laptops
• Front organization compartment has all the right pockets for managing cords and accessories
• Front stash pocket is just right for tickets or other small items you want close at hand
• Two large water-bottle pockets stretch to fit your favorite vessel
• Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort
• Adjustable and removable sternum strap
• 666 g (1 lb 7.5 oz)