Multifunctional, all-season pants that offer comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places. Made of a strong, lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Tough and technical, these movement-oriented pants offer comfort and performance for exploring the wildest places. Made of a strong, lightweight and quick-drying 96% stretch-woven nylon/4% spandex fabric, they give you plenty of flex for a week on the trail and have a weather-resistant DWR (durable water repellent) finish to resist mist and drizzle. The curved waistband follows your hip’s contours for a personalized fit; a gusseted crotch and knee articulation allow a full range of motion. With two front handwarmer pockets (right has a coin pocket), two rear pockets and a side leg pocket with security zipper, you’ll stay organized and know exactly where you put your keys (yeah, right). Details: reinforced wide belt loops, zip fly with metal web-button closure and 40-UPF sun protection. Inseam is 32".
- Comfortable and multifunctional all-season pants made of a lightweight stretch-woven 96% nylon/4% spandex blend, with 40-UPF sun protection and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Slim-Straight Fit: Cut to sit on the waist with a regular rise. Neither too loose nor too tight through seat and thigh, with a straight-leg opening from knee to ankle. Best for lean-to-medium build.
- Curved waistband contours to the natural shape of the hips and provides a close fit to keep pants in place during movement; metal button closure with zip fly
- Two handwarmer pockets; two rear pockets; one right-coin pocket; one zippered pocket on the right thigh
- Front and back knee articulation and gusseted crotch allow for full range of motion
- Available in three inseam lengths: 30", 32" and 34"
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection. Fabric is bluesign® approved
- 314 g (11.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.