Osprey’s Quasar carries the essentials for a full day outdoors or all the textbooks necessary for an upper level Astronomy class. The mesh shoulder harness and backpanel provide comfort, even when the pack is fully loaded with gear, books or heavy electronics. A removable webbing hipbelt adds extra stability for heavier loads and vanishes when you’re traveling light. Inside the panel-access main compartment, you’ll find laptop and tablet sleeves to protect your devices. Storage options include side and front stretch mesh pockets and a zippered front panel pocket and there’s also an upper slash pocket to corral your sunglasses and other small items. A front panel bungee cord adds compression and extra storage options. If your adventures keep you out past dark, clip a blinker light to the pack’s rear attachment point for added nocturnal visibility.
- A heat embossed scratch-free slash pocket keeps your sunglasses and other small items safe
- Side stretch mesh pockets provide quick and accessible storage
- Front panel storage pocket provides ample organization
- Stay seen and safe in the dark by using the blinker light attachment strap located near the base of the pack’s front panel
- Top grab handle for easy toting
- A removable 20 mm webbing hipbelt allows for versatility
- Padded Laptop Sleeve
- Padded Tablet Sleeve
- Front panel bungee compression and storage
Main: 400HD Nylon Packcloth
Accent: 210D Nylon Stripe Twill
Bottom: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Volume: 1709 in3 / 28 l
Dimensions: 20h x 13w x 11d in.
Weight: 1.69 lbs.