Adventuring to a far-off destination where you'll stay with your belongings more often than leave them in your hostel? (Looking at you, tea house trek.) We have the perfect solution. A hybrid of travel and backpacking packs, the Farpoint Trek 55 features both on-the-go and on-the-trail essentials. A luggage-style front-panel opening makes for painless packing and unpacking-leaving plenty of time to ask for a second serving of dal bhat and warm your muscles next to the yak dung-burning stove. An adjustable backpanel provides a custom torso fit and maximum airflow helps you stay cool and dry when putting in miles on the trail. In transit, a protective AirCover keeps away damage-in nature, it doubles as a waterproof raincover. Sleeping bag straps, a hydration compartment and hipbelt pockets provide a place for everything. Still need more room? The Trek is compatible with our Daylite® packs.
• Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
• Large front panel access for easy packing
• Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
• Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider * 75l only
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
• Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
• Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Padded tubular side grab handle
• Durable stretch-woven side pockets
• Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
• Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
Volume: 3,356 in3 / 55 l
Dimensions: 28.37h x 15.37w x 12.21d in.
Weight: 4.23 lbs.
Main: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Accent: 500D Nylon Packcloth
Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth