Planning a trip with a lot of trail time built in? Then plan to bring along the Fairview Trek 50, a hybrid solution designed for women who travel far and wide and don't stop moving when they get there. Whether you're touching down in Cusco or Kilimanjaro, travel-specific features-like a protective pack cover and internal compression straps with fabric wings-will help your belongings arrive intact. Adjustable backpacking suspension and ventilation keep you comfortable and cool when you're covering ground in even the most tropical of climates. A sizable zippered front panel makes it easier than ever to load and unload your gear, no matter if you're taking in ancient ruins or trekking Africa's tallest mountain. A hydration sleeve, hipbelt pockets and sleeping bag straps round out on-the-trail essentials. And that protective travel AirCover doubles as a waterproof raincover in stormy weather. The Fairview Trek is compatible with our Daylite® packs for times when an additional smaller bag is necessary.
• Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
• Large front panel access for easy packing
• Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
• Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider *70l only
• Removable sleeping pad straps
• Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
• Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
• Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
• Zippered hipbelt pockets
• Padded tubular side grab handle
• Durable stretch-woven side pockets
• Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
• Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
Volume: 3,051 in3 / 50 l
Dimensions: 24.43h x 14.97w x 12.61d in.
Weight: 4.08 lbs.
Main: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
Accent: 500D Nylon Packcloth
Bottom: 500D Nylon Packcloth