The Aether/Ariel is more than just an all-around backpacking pack, it is a flagship pack that carries the torch for those who are in search of a customizable, perfect-fitting pack that has the capabilities to carry larger and heavier loads. With an adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ harness and hipbelt, the fit configurations are, dare we say, infinite. With a more than capable suspension and a selection of mid- to larger volume styles, the Aether/Ariel Series offers an impressive carrying ability to support even basecamp-worthy loads. Reliable, durable and thoughtful features for on-trail convenience ensure a lifetime of adventuring.
For backpackers who go deep into the backcountry and journey beyond the reach for resupply. Whether it’s for a cush weekend trip full of creature comforts or an extended excursion to tackle a summit, they carry heavier loads and are ready for anything Mother Natures has to throw at them. They come to the trailhead fully prepared and they expect just as much from their gear-hauling pack—reliable and ready in both durability and carry so they can go the extra mile if needed. They value time-tested and trusted gear and will commit to a life-long relationship when they know it’s a perfect fit.
- In-pack adjustment, less parts, easier to buy and easier to sell
- New Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt and shoulder strap allow more adjustability—the possibilities are endless
- Larger overall fit rangex- bluesign® nylon
- Large U-zip front panel-style opening
- The most comfortable carry ever with heavier loads
- New AirScape™ injection molded framesheet
- 3.5mm LightWire prepheral frame- 210D and 420D bluesign® nylon
- Included recycled polyester raincover- Large panel access zip to main compartment
- Fabric reinforced front shove-it pocket
- Stretch mesh side water bottle pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Floating top lid with lash points