From urban estuaries to wilderness rivers, backyard ponds to alpine lakes, the Thrive series SUPs are your do-it-all, do-it-anywhere boards. With a beginner-friendly shape, the Thrive can easily handle touring, fitness paddling and light river running.
- Heavy-duty PVC drop-stitch construction and double sidewalls increase durability to handle the abrasion and abuse of an adventurous lifestyle.
- Inflates to 20 psi (1.379 bar) for super rigid performance and folds compactly for easy storage and transport.
- Top-quality Leafield D7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability plus a pressure relief valve to prevent accidental over-inflation.
- Proprietary Axis Technology™, an acrylic stiffening agent integrated into the deck, improves stiffness and performance without adding weight or making the board harder to fold and store.
- Removable, interchangeable, nylon-reinforced plastic fins let you customize your setup and absorb impacts without breaking.
- Four D-rings on the nose for custom rigging using the included bungee cord plus three additional D-rings for a water bottle, leash and tie-downs.
- Three sturdy webbing handles in the center of the deck for hauling plus one handle on the end to aid in a swim.
- Includes a high-pressure pump with pressure gauge, three Allwater fins, one Touring fin, carry bag and repair kit.
- Three-year retail warranty, one-year commercial.
- Application: All-around, Fitness, Flatwater, Adventure Touring, Yoga
- Dimensions: 9'10" L x 30" W x 5" T
- Paddler Size Range: 90-180 lbs
- Volume: 222 L
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Material: PVC Drop-Stitch
- Number of D-rings: 7
- Number of Handles: 4
- Valve Type: Leafield - D7 and Pressure Relief
- Warranty: 3 Years Retail, 1 Years Commercial
- (3) Allwater Fins
- (1) Touring Fin
- High-pressure pump
- Pressure gauge
- Sup Travel Pack Bag
- Leafield valve adapter
- Repair kit
In stock quantities and colors are constantly changing.
Please call or visit our store for complete information