Comfortable and cool mesh low back, pockets for storage and a paddler's cut for optimal range of motion, with the NRS Clearwater PFD, we perfected essentials.
• The NRS Clearwater is a type III, medium-profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
• The high-back flotation accommodates most high-back kayaking seats and the mesh lower adds welcome ventilation during long days on the water.
• Six adjustment points for a customizable fit and front-entry zipper for easily slipping the jacket on and off.
• Two large zippered pockets, a lashtab, and 3M reflective accents throughout for low-light visibility.
• 400 denier nylon fabric construction ensures durability through seasons of wear and tear.
• The Clearwater carries the US Coast Guard Certification through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Weight: 1.75 lbs
US Coast Guard Type: III
Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
Entry System: Front zip
Pockets: 2 - Front
Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
• 4 - Side
• 2 - Shoulder
• 3M Reflective accents throughout
• US Coast Guard Certification