With all the organization and attachment points needed for your fishing accessories, the NRS Chinook Fishing PFD is the world's best-selling life jacket for kayak anglers. Not only is it designed to make you more effective on the water, the comfort of the Chinook simply can't be beat.
• The Chinook is a Type III, medium profile life jacket delivering 16.5 pounds of flotation.
• PlushFit™ foam and a high-back design combine to create an extremely comfortable vest for any type of raft or kayak seat.
• A mesh lower-back offers added ventilation on warm days.
• Two large, zippered pockets, sized for tackle boxes, with internal organization, plus two smaller accessory pockets with hook-and-loop closure.
• A fifth, tool holder pocket offers quick access to pliers, line cutters or other fishing gadgets and accessories.
• Also features a rod holder, strobe attachment point, reflective accents and knife lash tab.
• The zippered front entry and six adjustment points offer a customized fit.
• The Chinook carries the US Coast Guard Certification through Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
• Weight: 2 lbs
• US Coast Guard Type: III
• Profile: Medium
• Design Flotation: 16.5 lbs.
• Outer Fabric: 400-denier ripstop nylon
• Entry System: Front zip
• Pockets: 5 - Front
• Lash Tabs: 1 - Front
• Adjustment System: 4 - Side, 2 - Shoulder, 1 - Waist
• SKU# 40009.04.104, 40009.04.103, 40009.04.106, 40009.04.100
• Barcode 0603403405795,