Offering quieter, more supportive sleep at a tiny packed size, Tensor™ ultralight sleeping pad stands apart as the ultimate backcountry adventurer’s best friend. Updated with a zero-profile, micro-adjustable valve and included Vortex™ pump sack, NEMO's lightest sleeping pad uses premium 20D fabrics to shave grams without sacrificing plush comfort.
Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability, weight distribution, and a quieter sleeping experience by using low-stretch die-cut trusses to eliminate springiness and keeping your elbows and hips from poking through to the ground. Insulated versions are updated with two layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film, resulting in a lighter, remarkably quiet sleeping pad as compared to the competition, which can be noisy and crinkly at night.
- 3 inches of stable, cushioned loft. New, included Vortex™ pump sack provides easy and fast inflation, saves breath at elevation, and minimizes moisture entering the pad.
- New Laylow™ zero-profile, multi-functional, micro-adjustable valve is flush to the pad and offers customized control over your inflation.
- Spaceframe™ baffles offer unparalleled stability and weight distribution.
- Premium 20D fabrics offer a soft luxury feel and shave grams for a minimal packed size and weight.
- Insulated models leverage 2 layers of suspended Thermal Mirror™ metalized film for lighter and quieter insulation compared to the competition.
- Remarkably quiet sleep as compared with other sleeping pads due to suspended film construction. No loud crinkly noise when shifting in the night.
- Wide range of sizes for exacting bag and tent pairing.
- Packaging is made from recycled materials and is 100% recyclable.
- Velcro Strap
- repair kit
- vortex pump sack
- Drawstring stuff sack
|Sizes:|| || |
|20 Regular||20" x 72" x 3"||1lb , 2oz|
|20 Regular Mummy||20" x 72" x 3"||1lb , 1oz|
|25 Regular||25" x 72" x 3"||1lb , 6oz|
|25 Long||25" x 76" x 3"||1lb , 8oz|