NEMO redefined the classic closed-cell foam sleeping pad to deliver more thickness and plush comfort in an industry-leading packed size. Switchback™ features hexagonal nodes, which are molded with a our dual-density Axiotomic™ foam to create Hypnoelastic™ zones that conform to your body in a perfect balance of comfort and support.
Switchback™ also leverages a metalized thermal film layer to efficiently reflect heat back to your body. Blend that with 15% more heat-trapping space, this new innovative design is able to deliver a warmer, more comfortable sleep than other pads in this category.
• Highly-efficient, hexagonal nesting pattern allocates more space for taller, wider nodes, providing significantly greater plushness.
• More precise tooling eliminates wasted space between folded layers, enabling taller nodes to nest tighter for a smaller packed size.
• Taller nodes create more space for uncompressed sleeping bag insulation, trapping more warmth around your body.
• Premium dual-density Axiotomic™ foam offers a supple layer for comfort and a resilient layer for support.
• Metalized thermal reflective film reflects heat back to your body and is protected by a durable film.
• Axiotomic™ dual-density foam is optimized for well-balanced compression and abrasion resistance.
• Extremely easy to use, delivers comfort and security on all types of adventures from mountaineering, thru-hiking, or camping on a budget.
• Folding panel design allows for lightning-fast, easy set up and packing.
• Use as a standalone pad for ultralight durability and comfort or pair with another pad for extra insulation and comfort in extreme cold conditions.
|Sizes:|| || || |
|20 Short||20" x 51" x 0.9"||10.5oz||$39.95|
|20 Regular||20" x 72" x 0.9"||14.5oz||$49.95|