Riff™ is NEMO’s top-of-the-line backcountry-oriented Spoon™ shaped sleeping bag. This pinnacle performance 3-season 800FP down bag offers a more athletic cut, designed for side sleepers who prefer space-saving packability and shaving critical ounces for long hours on the trail. Seventy percent of people sleep on their side, yet mummy bags are not designed to accommodate this. NEMO’s unique Spoon™ shaped bags offer more room at the elbows and knees, allowing side sleepers to shift positions comfortably throughout the night. This popular bag is loaded with features, including Thermo Gills™ that help regulate temperature during the night, Blanket Fold™ that provides tucked-in comfort, and a waterproof/breathable footbox to withstand tent condensation. Left-sided zippers on Men’s and right-sided zippers on Women’s allow Riff™ to zip together for a double bag.
- New ultralight Spoon™ shape adds room at elbows and knees, yet is tailored for weight shaving warmth.
- Premium 800FP hydrophobic, PFC-free, 100% RDS Certified down is traceable and ensures humane treatment throughout the supply chain.
- Waterproof/breathable footbox protects from tent condensation, keeping feet warm and dry.
- Blanket Fold™ external draft collar and a full-length draft tube provide tucked-in comfort and temperature regulation.
- Thermo Gills™ allow you to vent body heat without letting cold drafts in.
- Full-length double-slider #5 YKK zipper with zipper plow makes getting in and out of the bag a breeze.
- Integrated pillow pocket allows a jacket, extra clothes, or Fillo™ to be stuffed into the sleeve opening for secure, elevated support through the night.
- Opposite-sided zippers on Riff™ Men's and Women's models increase versatility by allowing them to be zipped together into a double sleeping bag.
- Protected by the NEMO Lifetime Warranty.