The single pole construction allows for lightning quick setup and minimal pole weight. Triangulated reflective guy outs and corner struts increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation. The 2-Person has two doors and two vestibules for 30 ounces, and the 1-Person weighs in at an ethereal 26 ounces. Split the load with a partner using the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack to further lighten your pack.
• Premium 10D Nylon Ripstop fly with silicone water repellent is extremely light and durable.
• Large doors and vestibules provide ample gear coverage for each person.
• Unique Divvy™ dual stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner.
• Patent-pending Flybar™ volumizing pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly.
• Volumizing guyouts connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create more livable space.
• White No-See-Um Mesh at the side increases privacy, while black mesh at the top turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing.
• Triangulated volumizing guyouts and struts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation.
• Light Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern, providing a pleasant, even glow through light-diffusing fabric.
• DAC Featherlite poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single hubbed intersection for lightning-quick setup.
• Guy-out cord
• Repair kit
• Light pocket
• Divvy Sack
Minimum Weight: 1 lb , 15 oz / 878 g
Packed Weight: 2 lb , 6 oz / 1.08 kg
Packed Size: 19.5 x 5.5 in dia / 50 x 14 cm dia
Peak Height: 39 in / 98 cm
Floor Area: 27.5 sq ft / 2.6 sq m
Floor Dimensions: 85 x 51/43 in / 215 x 130/108 cm
Vestibule Area: 7.1 sq ft + 7.1 sq ft / 0.7 sq m + 0.7 sq m