When flying on puddle jumpers, our new MISSION ROVER has the ideal dimensions to carry your consolidated travel kit, yet slip right into those micro overhead bins.
Don’t be that guy trying to squeeze an over-puffed carry-on into a miniature overhead bin. Our new MISSION ROVER is a sleek yet ample 43 L backpack suitcase to get crucial travel necessities on board your next departure. Featuring clamshell zippered access to contents, each half of the open-book design has zippered dividers to organize your clothing and accessories. There’s a footwear compartment as well as a dirty laundry pocket. Three carry methods: suitcase, shoulder, or backpack-style allow for versatile, nimble travel.
These bags feature the same design principles and durability that MYSTERY RANCH is known for and are built to survive the harshest commute, wherever that may be.
• Mono-mesh for see-through internal dividers
• Metal MYSTERY RANCH badge adds industrial flourish
• Ideal dimensions to fit into overhead bins
• Clam-shell zippered access to easily pack and organize
• Bag dividers have zippered pockets to organize little items
• Small detail pocket on front for passport, pens, or phone
• Shoe compartment to contain dirt & funk
• Dirty laundry pocket (because we all have it)
• Padded sleeve fits laptops up to 15”
• Tablet pocket to secure electronics
• 3-way carry: suitcase, shoulder, or backpack-style (stowable)
• 500D CORDURA® main bag
• 200D nylon liner
• YKK® zippers
Weight: 3.5 lbs
Volume: 2624 cu-in