Designed for backpackers who need a tent that can do it all while still being compact and lightweight, our bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba 2-person tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its optimized, symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor that maximize space, down to its integrated, adjustable stake-out loops that speed setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability. Whether you’re setting out to climb the Sawatch Range or circumnavigate Mount Rainier along the Wonderland Trail, the freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
• Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.54 kg / 3 lb 7 oz; two Fast & Light options from .97 kg /2 lb 2 oz.
• Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
• Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
• Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system with color-coded clips; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
• Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
• Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
• Side entry zipper orientation
• Rainfly kickstand vent
• Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
• Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
• Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
• Lightweight reflective guy-outs
• Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
• Reinforced Infinity bar tacks and lap-felled seams
• Durashield™-coated rainfly and bathtub-style floor
• Compression stuff sack with pull handle
Fast & Light® Weight w/ F&L Body: 3 lbs 2 oz
Minimum Weight: 3 lbs 7 oz
Packaged Weight: 3 lbs 13 oz
Floor Area: 29 sq. ft
Vestibule Area: 17.5 (8.75 + 8.75) sq. ft
Tent Volume: 43 cu. ft
Number of Poles: 1 DAC Featherlite NFL
Interior Peak Height: 39 in
Packed Size: 18 x 6 in
Canopy Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon
Floor Fabric: 30D ripstop nylon 3000mm Durashield
Number of Doors: 2
Rainfly Fabric: 20D ripstop nylon 1200mm Durashield
Mesh Type: 15D nylon micromesh
Vestibule Volume: 17 (8.5 + 8.5) cu. ft