A budget-friendly balance of price and performance, LEKI Journey Lite trekking poles offer reliable, durable aluminum construction and employ user-friendly external locks. By utilizing the integrated easy-to-use Speed Lock levers, you can adjust the length of these telescoping poles from 39.3”-51.1”.
- Aergon rubber EVOCON grips. These grips have an ergonomic shape and a quick-release strap system for safety.
- Light, low-profile SpeedLock Plus locking system offers fast, solid length adjustments, even when you're wearing gloves; raised speed dials crank up holding power when needed
- Carbide flex tips deflect up to 30 degrees without damaging the lower pole sections. This reduces the risk of shaft breakage if the pole should get caught between rocks or tree roots on the trail.
- Adjustable length (39.3"-53.1”)
- Each pair weighs 17.6 oz
- Aluminum HTS 6.0
- Includes LEKI Trekking Basket 2.0
- Carbide tip
- Matte and Eloxal finish