You’ll always have a place at the table (and everywhere else) with our original, award-winning CHAIR ONE. Smaller and lighter than a bottle of wine, this durable seat is just what you need for your next outdoor adventure. The original icon of lightweight design, Chair One is Helinox's most versatile lightweight chair – you’ll want to take it everywhere! This original chair is the ultimate combination of comfort, lightweight packability and refined design.
- Original artwork by artist Jeremy Collins.
- LIGHT AND STRONG - The Chair One frame is built with ultra-lightweight and exceptionally strong DAC aluminum alloy poles. This advanced pole technology was developed for expedition-level backpacking tents and is trusted and relied on by the world’s most discerning adventurers. Helinox is the only furniture brand to use DAC aluminum alloy poles. Hubs and joining components are molded using a high-strength nylon resin that’s carefully engineered to achieve precise, solid, secure pole attachments.
- THE ORIGINAL - Classics are classics for a reason. Award winning design, outstanding comfort and support, exceptional versatility – this is the chair that started it all. And it’s still the choice for backcountry adventures, relaxing at home, and discovering new places to take your seat.
- COOL COMFORT - The Chair One's 600-denier polyester weave is exceptionally durable, soft, and supportive. Combined with strategically placed high-strength polyester mesh panels, it creates a seat that’s breathable, packable, and lightweight. Easy to clean with soap and water, it’s made for years of outdoor use and is backed by our five-year warranty.
- Innovative design makes it easy to store in a cinch
- Quick set-up means more seats in a flash
- Simple assembly with single-shock, corded-pole structure
- Advanced alloy DAC aluminum pole frame
- Durable 600-weave polyester seat
- Weather- and UV-resistant
- Backed by a five-year warranty
|Height||25.5 in / 66 cm||3.5 in / 10 cm|
|Width||19.5 in / 50 cm||13.5 in / 35 cm|
|Depth||20 in / 52 cm||4.5 in / 12 cm|
|Weight||1 lbs. 15 oz. / 0.89 kg||2 lbs. 2 oz. / 0.96 kg|
|Capacity||320 lb / 145 kg|