With enough space for multiday trips or longer trails with re-supply's, the Stout 65 provides smart organization and the included raincover keeps your pack dry in a sudden rain shower.
• TrailFlex adjustable torso with 3D Foam breathable backpanel.
• Adjustable hipbelts with large zippered pockets.
• Wishbone alloy frame and anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management and torsional flexibility.
• Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket for added organization.
• Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
• Floating top pocket with underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
• Dual side mesh pockets with twin side and bottom compression straps.
• Front oversized stretch mesh pocket.
• Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port.
• Dual trekking pole/tool attachment points with bungee closure system.
• Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction.
• Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
Adjustable Torso: Yes
Fits Torso: 16" - 21" / 40.6 - 53.3 cm
Adjustable Hipbelt: Yes
Fits Hips/Waist: 27" - 53" / 68.5 - 134.6 cm
Weight: 3.56 lbs / 1.61 kg
Volume: 60L / 3661 cu in.
Rain Cover Weight: 0.23lbs / 105g
Max Carry Weight: 50lbs / 23kg
Packed Dimensions: 31.5" x 13.0" x 11.5" / 80 x 33 x 29.2 cm
Activity: Day Hiking
Internal Frame: Yes
Frame Type: Wishbone
Suspension Technology: TrailFlex
Compartment Access: Top / Bottom
Closure Type: Drawcord / Zipper
Number of External Pockets: 6
Hydration Compatible: Yes
Hydration Reservoir Included: No
Raincover Included: Yes
Hipbelt Included: Yes
Hipbelt Pockets: Yes
Trekking Pole Attachment: Yes
Sleeping Bag Compartment: Yes