The Maya 22 handles the gear while you handle traffic of any kind. This low-profile 22-liter women’s backpack excels at active use, with flexible Biosync suspension keeping you agile and free.
• BioSync dynamic suspension with flexible tendons that stretch and move with your body.
• Adjustable torso length with 3D foam breathable backpanel.
• Women's specific body-hugging flexible hipbelt with dual zippered pockets
• Women's specific Die-cut BioSync flexible shoulder harness with sternum strap and hydration clip.
• Sunglass QuickStow system on shoulder harness for quick, secure and scratch-free access to your shades.
• Dedicated zippered hydration pocket with SpeedClip hydration hangar compatible with Gregory's 3D Hydro reservoir (reservoir not included).
• Top zippered pocket with soft touch liner to protect valuable items and interior mesh zippered security pocket with key clip.
• Dual side stretch mesh pockets
• Front stretch mesh pocket with secure buckle closure and reflective webbing.
• Trekking pole/tool attachment with bungee closure system
• Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls and molded webbing keepers for strap management.
Ideal Fit For: Women
Activity: Day Hiking
Suspension Technology: Bio-Sync
Compartment Access: Panel
Closure Type: Zipper
Number of External Pockets: 8
Hydration Compatible: Yes
Hydration Reservoir Included: No
Hipbelt Included: Yes
Hipbelt Pockets: Yes
Trekking Pole Attachments: Yes
Adjustable Toro: Yes
Fits Torso: 14" - 19” / 35.6 - 48.3cm
Fits Hips/Waist: 27 - 45" / 68.5 - 114.3cm
Weight: 1.76lbs / 0.80kg
Volume: 22L / 1343cu in.
Max Carry Weight: 25lbs / 11.3kg
Packed Dimensions: 19.5" x 10.5" x 9" / 49.5cm x 26.7cm x 22.9cm