Cancellation & Refund Policy for Trips & Programs
GREAT MIAMI OUTFITTERS
TRIPS & PROGRAMS
Great Miami Outfitters is proud to offer many educational programs and trips to encourage others to enjoy an active healthy outdoor lifestyle. We keep our participant-to-instructor ratio as low as possible so that each participant receives the best service possible.
In order to effectively offer these programs and trips, we have a Cancellation & Refund Policy. We understand that your plans may change and we hope you understand that this policy is in place so that we can continue to provide a high level of trips and educational programs.
FEES & REGISTRATION
• Trip and program fees must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to reserve your spot.
• All outdoor courses and trips will take place rain or shine. In the event of severe weather - a delay, postponement, or cancellation may be decided on site on the day of the program.
• All fees include a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total fee.
• Should you need to cancel at least 14 days prior to the start date of the trip or program, we will provide a refund, minus the non-refundable 25% deposit fee.
• Please note that NO refunds can be provided if you cancel within 14 days of the start date of the trip or program.
• If we cancel the program or trip for any reason, registered participants will receive a FULL refund.
If you have any questions about this policy, feel free to email us at email@example.com or call 937-938-5009 and ask to speak with our program staff.