- Jul 19, 2018 11TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION WEEKEND Great Miami Outfitters is celebrating 11 years in business. We could not do it without you - our friends and loyal customers! This year, not only will we have a CELEBRATION SALE, but we are committed to supporting local groups that promote our local trails, waterways and climbing areas.
- May 9, 2018 RENT FROM US! Now you can rent your equipment from Great Miami Outfitters - kayaks, SUPs, tents, backpacks and more
- Jan 2, 2018 NEW 2018 PROGRAMS ANNOUNCED! Looking to learn something new in 2018? Check out our Adventure Base Camp educational programs designed to help you live an active, healthy outdoor lifestyle. All the 2018 programs we currently have available are listed on the website. Just login and sign up!
Cancellation & Refund Policy for Trips & Programs
GREAT MIAMI OUTFITTERS
TRIPS & PROGRAMS
Great Miami Outfitters is proud to offer many educational programs and trips to encourage others to enjoy an active healthy outdoor lifestyle. We keep our participant-to-instructor ratio as low as possible so that each participant receives the best service possible.
In order to effectively offer these programs and trips, we have a Cancellation & Refund Policy. We understand that your plans may change and we hope you understand that this policy is in place so that we can continue to provide a high level of trips and educational programs.
FEES & REGISTRATION
• Trip and program fees must be paid in full at the time of registration in order to reserve your spot.
• All fees include a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total fee.
• Should you need to cancel at least 14 days prior to the start date of the trip or program, we will provide a refund, minus the non-refundable 25% deposit fee.
• Please note that NO refunds can be provided if you cancel within 14 days of the start date of the trip or program.
• If we cancel the program or trip for any reason, registered participants will receive a FULL refund.
If you have any questions about this policy, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-938-5009 and ask to speak with our program staff.