The iconic, award-winning Fly Creek tent is pushing the boundaries of weight and performance once again. The Fly Creek HV Carbon with Dyneema® Composite Fabrics and an Easton® carbon pole set is for worshipers of high peaks, remote rivers, and spending more nights in your tent than bed at home. These products are intended for only the most advanced user. Although extremely strong for their weight, these tents are not indestructible and require careful use to decrease the possibility of damage. Special care during setup and extended trips is important as rough handling, long-term abrasion, exposure to sharp objects or rocky campsite selection may result in fabric punctures and tears. We highly recommend using tent footprints with these tents to improve durability. Self-adhesive repair patches are included in the event that repairs must be made on the trail.
- We took our award winning Fly Creek HV tent and built it using Easton® carbon fiber poles and Dyneema® Composite Fabrics to create the ultimate, light weight structure, engineered to handle the elements like no other tent on earth.
- High-volume architecture increases the usable interior space and adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single-pole architecture makes set up and take down simple and efficient
- Single-door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Side-access vestibule provides dry front entry
- The side-zipper entry on the vestibule increases covered storage space
- Dyneema® Composite Fabric is respected as the premium brand for Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene. This fabric is ultralight weight, 100% rainproof and has a high dimensional stability that resists stretching or sagging during temperature changes. Its unique structure creates a fabric with extremely high-tear strength and allows for welded construction, which eliminates seams and the need for seam tape, enhancing its durability and waterproofness.
- Oversized ceiling pocket provides great storage space
- Media pockets located above sleeping area enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices
- All-breathable body saves weight, provides extra privacy and protection from desert sand
- Shape-holding corner construction gives the floor plan a boxy, roomy living space
- Color-coded webbing and buckles make set up easy
- Ready to pitch; with pre-cut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
Trail Weight: 1lb 2oz / 510g
Packed Weight: 1lb 7oz / 652g
Fast Fly Weight: 15oz / 425g
Packed Size: 5" x 18.5" / 13 x 47cm
Floor Area: 28sq ft / 2.6 m²
Vestibule Area: 7sq ft / 0.65 m²
Footprint Weight: 4oz / 113g
Number of Doors: 1
Number of Seasons: 3