With 250g of low loft Thinsulate in its removable liner and waterproof shell materials, the Jordanelle doesn’t sacrifice any warmth, but at the same time it weighs in at about half the weight of other boots. And the Jordanelle will compress down to the size of any normal shoe, so you don’t need an extra suitcase just for your boots. So the next time you find yourself in front of the wall of brown boots at the store, just tell yourself: there is another way.
- White Spider Rubber sole will help keep your face a safe distance from the ground when the temperature drops
- A nylon shank keeps the foot stable and in control
- Waterproof upper materials can handle getting wet
- Seam sealed to keep you dry
- Super light EVA foam is waterproof and insulative to keep you warm and dry
- Removable boot liner for kickin’ around the cabin
- 250 grames of 3M Thinsulate™ LiteLoft™ insulation feels like a sweater for your feet
- Approximate shaft height: Shell 11" in front; 9" in back; Insert 10"
- Approximate shaft circumference: Shell 14-1/2"; Insert 13" (adjustable)