This recreational kayak ups the ante on the industry-changing Santee 126 by adding an oversized cockpit, and it does so without sacrificing one iota of performance. In other words, you can still track like you’re on rails, still carve turns, still have more fun than should be legal in most states. The 126 Sport gives you room for fishing gear, photography equipment, and camping gear too ― whatever you need. The cockpit is a spacious 55 x 24 inches, and 55 x 24 = a whole lot of comfort.
- Stern Bulkhead, ABS Plastic: Flotation & storage
- 10-inch Hinge Hatch: Storage compartment access
- Stern Deck Bungee: Deck storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Security Bar: Cable lock your boat to the car or in storage
- Outfitting: AireStream seat and foam thigh pads
- Twist-loc footbrace system: Easily adjusted from seated position
- Molded Grab Handles, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
- 55-inch XL Cockpit: Easy entry & Exit, accommodates small child or pet
- OPTIONAL: Sport Console
Weight: 39 lbs / 17.69 kg
Length: 12’6” / 3.81 m
Width: 28” / 71.1 cm
Cockpit: 55”x24”/ 139.7cm x 60.9cm
Capacity: 350 lbs. / 158.7 kg
Actual colors may vary from photos shown.
In stock quantities and colors are constantly changing.
Please call (937) 938-5009 or visit our store for complete information.