The Prima 125 Sport is the new head of the 12-foot recreational class. It features a multi-chined hull, roomy Sport cockpit, fore and aft ABS bulkheads, removable frame seat, and large versatile stern hatch. Best of all, at only 45 lbs (40 with the seat removed), the Prima 125 Sport is easy to carry and easy to load.
The Prima’s sleek hull design is complemented by sexy deck lines, smooth comfort-grip handles, front deck bungee, and a front gear track. Add our Sport Console and you’ve got even more fun options.
The removable frame seat is a super comfy beach chair outside the kayak. Inside the Prima, the seat drops into a specialized interface that allows you to adjust the seat forward and aft. So no matter how much gear you tote, or what size paddler you are, you can trim the Prima 125 Sport to paddling perfection.
- Bulkheads, ABS Plastic, Bow & Stern: Provide positive flotation
- Hatches: 10” Stern provides storage compartment access
- Deck Bungee Rigging, Bow & Stern: Provide storage for dry bag & gear
- Paddle Holder: Secures paddle to deck
- Outfitting: 1st class seat and foam thigh pads
- Footbrace System: Sealect Designs Pinch & Pull
- Seat: Prima 125 features a Removable Frame Seat with fore/aft adjustment. Seat removed reduces the weight by 4 lbs
- Seat attachment brackets feature convenient water bottle holder and storage tray
- Luggage Grab Handle, Bow & Stern: Comfortable grip when carrying kayak during portage
Weight: 40 lbs / 20.41 kg**
Length: 12.5’ / 3.78 m
Width: 29” / 73.6 cm
Cockpit: 55”x24” / 139.7cm x 60.9cm
Capacity: 375 lbs. /170.1 kg**
* Weight without seat. 45 lbs with seat.
** Includes boat weight
Actual colors may vary from photos shown.
In stock quantities and colors are constantly changing.
Please call (937) 938-5009 or visit our store for complete information.